INTRODUCING THE EZ-C PANEL METER
The EZ-C process meter gets its name from the large, easy to see, backlit display. Pushing the up key shows an even larger process reading that can be seen across a room.
It is easy to understand too. Much like our controllers and level meters, all of the menus are in plain English. Unlike other process meters, setup is frustration free. If fact, an experienced controls person may not need a manual at all.
The EZ-C has expansion capabilities and can be customized for specific applications and OEM needs. Private labeling is available. Optional expansion PCBs and capabilities will be rolled out over time. Check in with us for updates or sign up for our newsletter from our website's front page.
- High accuracy analog input ± 0.005%
- Selectable full screen process display
- Easy English menu navigation
- No cryptic codes Easy value adjustment
- 5 Digit process display
- Microprocessor Based
- 85-305 VAC or 24 VDC Input *Standard*
- 5 Function keys
- Programmable 20 PT Linearization
- Isolated 24VDC Sensor Power
- 1AI 4/20MA, 1-5V, 0-5V, 0-10VDC Input ± 0.005%
- Modbus® RS485 *Standard*
- 1 Analog Output (4-20 0-10V) *Standard*
- High speed DC digital input *Standard*
- 4 Programmable relays, Form C, Form A *Standard*
- Integral Display Filter, User programmable
- 122 X 32 LCD Graphical display (Backlit)
- 1, 2 or 4 Lines of text and graphics
- Selectable PID
- Sensor fail alarm
NOT SO STANDARD FEATURES
MADE FOR MOST PROCESS VALUES BUT DESIGNED BY LEVEL PEOPLE
- Engineering units can be customized, "FEET OF WATER" becomes "WELL RW5"
- Selectable sensor failure alarm closes relay 4 and flashes the backlight. The upper and lower failure setpoints are adjustable.
- Frustration free programming. Move the cursor then increase or decrease the value. No playing whack-a-mole with an ever changing digit. Easy menu navigation.
- Easily change the scaling to read static ground water level from the ground down to the water.
- Don't agree with the displayed value? Easily tweak the value to your liking on the offset screen.
- Negative values are no problem.
CALMATE’ FIELD CALIBRATION KIT
Calibrate and range our sensors in the field.