Myriad LM Nema 4 - Mounted and wired in a Nema 4 Box
Delivery: 1 week. Accepts a standard analog input signal and offers isolated retransmission of signal. 2 DC outputs may be configured for control or alarms and are front panel settable
Myriad 'LM' Meter Single Channel Monitor
- Microprocessor Based
- Graphic LCD Display
- 5 Function keys
- 20 Point Linearization
- Isolated 24VDC Sensor Power
- 4/20MA, 1-5V, 0-5V, 0-10VDC Input
- 1 Analog Input
- 1 Analog Output
- 2 Digital Outputs, Optically Isolated
- Fully User Programmable in English
- 'MV Net' Port RS485 +User Port
THE MYRIAD LM PROVIDES CONTINUOUS MONITORING FROM ANALOG INPUTS
- Displays level in numeric and bar graph format
- Completely user programmable
- Selectable engineering units
- Offers two solid state alarm or control outputs with setpoint and deadband adjustment
- 100MA of 24VDC sensor power 'On-Board'
- 20 point user configurable linearizer
- Scaleable 4/20MA retransmit analog output
- Backlit graphical LCD display
- Panel mount ¼ DIN or Nema 4X housing
The Myriad LM ushers in a new generation of digital meters. From the ¼ Din 4" X 4" housing with fully removable P.C. board, to the 128 x 32 pixel bitmapped LCD display and simple user set up, the Myriad LM offers unmatched versatility in level monitoring.
The unit accepts a standard analog input signal and offers isolated retransmission of signal. Digital outputs may be configured for control or alarms and are front panel settable.
Graphical and numerical, process displays are standard.