Myriad QLC 1/4 Din - Meter only, Mounting and wiring by others
Delivery: 1 week. Accepts 4 standard analog input signals and offers isolated retransmission of signal. 4 Relay outputs may be configured for control or alarms and are front panel settable
Myriad 'QLC' Controller Four Channel Monitor Controller
- Microprocessor Based
- Graphic LCD Display
- 5 Function keys
- 20 Point Linearization
- Isolated 24VDC Sensor Power
- 4/20MA, 1-5V, 0-5V, 0-10VDC Input
- 4 Analog Input
- 4 Analog Output
- 4 Digital Inputs
- 4 Solid State Outputs
- 4 Relay Outputs 5 AMP
- Fully User Programmable in English
- 'MV Net' Port RS 485 +User Port
- 'Pop Up' Alarm Screens
THE MYRIAD QLC PROVIDES CONTINUOUS MONITORING AND CONTROL FOR FOUR ANALOG INPUTS
- Displays 4 input channels of level in numeric and bar graph format
- Completely user programmable
- Selectable engineering units
- Offers four Form 'C' relay outputs with setpoint and deadband adjustment
- 4 digital inputs with 4 solid state outputs
- 100MA of 24VDC sensor power 'On-Board'
- 20 point user configurable linearizer
- Scaleable 4/20MA retransmit analog output
- Backlit graphical LCD display
- Panel mount ¼ DIN or Nema 4X housing
The Myriad QLC ushers in a new generation of digital controllers. From the ¼ Din 4" X 4" housing with fully removable P.C. board, to the 128 x 32 pixel bitmapped LCD display and simple user set up, the Myriad QLC offers unmatched versatility in level control.
The unit accepts four standard analog input signals and offers isolated retransmission of the signal. 4 relay outputs may be configured for control or alarms and are front panel settable, for 'set' and 'reset' points (differential control).
Graphical and numerical, process displays are standard.